Cancellation Policy applicable on all bookings:
We are realistic enough to know that changes in plans may be necessary due to unexpected circumstances. There’s no greater anguish and disappointment than having to cancel your expedition after paying for it and spending months preparing for it. For this reason, we have established a cancellation policy for our treks that is both flexible and considerate.
Please contact your trip organiser or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel services for any reason, whether it was preventable or not. When we get your written cancellation, we’ll provide a refund based on the following price structure.
Trek Cancellation Policy:
- The original reservation time and departure date of the hike will be used to determine the refund policy.
- If you need to cancel your trip less than 30 days before your departure date, we’ll give you a complete refund less a 1.99% handling charge.
- Cancellations received up to 15 days before the scheduled commencement of the journey will be refunded less a 20% processing charge.
- Cancellation policy: 60% of the total trek price is non-refundable if made less than 10 days before the trip’s scheduled start date.
- If you cancel your journey at least 8 days before it is scheduled to begin, we will give you a refund less 60 percent of the entire cost of the trip.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the commencement of the journey, the price is non-refundable.
Before a refund or transferred trek is issued, Indiantreks will deduct a cancellation fee of 5% from the whole payment.
Backpack offloading cancellation policy:
- Refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of the Trek’s start: The whole amount will be refunded to you (less a 5% processing fee). The funds will be deposited into the same bank account used for the original transaction.
- Those who cancel their trip less than five days before the commencement of the Trek will be charged in full. If you cancel your trip within 48 hours of its start, Indiantreks will send you a voucher good for the full amount of your trek fee. This discount is only valid for treks in India.
Cancellation of the trek because of bad weather:
- In the event that adverse weather prevents you from completing your journey, you are welcome to sign up for any of our future scheduled departures of the same trek for the rest of your life.
- The cost of the expedition itself is all that is being recouped here; the rental and transportation costs already incurred are not being refunded.
- No one else can use this.